Faculty Scholarship Database
Susan Bloch View complete profile
Susan Low Bloch
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Susan Low Bloch, An Update on the Report Card of the Impeachment of President Clinton: The View Post 9/11, in Impeachment (Neil Kinkopf & Michael Gerhardt eds., forthcoming).
- Susan Low Bloch & Vicki C. Jackson, Federalism: A Reference Guide to the United States Constitution (Santa Barbara, Cal.: Praeger 2013). [BOOK]
- Susan Low Bloch, Vicki C. Jackson & Thomas G. Krattenmaker, Inside the Supreme Court: The Institution and its Procedures (St. Paul, Minn.: Thomson/West 2d ed. 2008). [BOOK]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Susan Low Bloch, United States: Review of Supreme Court's 2011 October Term, 2012 Pub. L. 798-809. [W]
- Susan Low Bloch, United States of America--Supreme Court Term 2010 Overview--Major Themes: Free Speech and Hostility to Multi-Litigant Cases--After Period or Personnel Change Court Settles in for Period of Stability, 2011 Pub. L. 835. [W]
- Susan Low Bloch, Celebrating Thurgood Marshall: The Prophetic Dissenter, 52 How. L.J. 617-636 (2009). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Susan Low Bloch, Impeachment: Advice and Dissent, 54 Duke L.J. 1661-1664 (2005). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Susan Low Bloch, Looking Ahead: The Future of Affirmative Action, 52 Am. U. L. Rev. 1507-1520 (2003). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Susan Low Bloch & Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Celebrating the 200th Anniversary of the Federal Courts of the District of Columbia, 90 Geo. L.J. 549-605 (2002). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Susan Low Bloch, The Marbury Mystery: Why Did William Marbury Sue in the Supreme Court?, 18 Const. Comment. 607-627 (2001). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Susan Low Bloch, A Report Card on the Impeachment: Judging the Institutions that Judged President Clinton, 63 Law & Contemp. Probs. 143-167 (2000). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Susan Low Bloch, Assessing the Impeachment of President Clinton from a Post-9/11 Perspective, in The Clinton Presidency and the Constitutional System 190-220 (Rosanna Perotti ed., College Station, Tex.: Texas A&M University Press 2012). [SSRN] [Gtown Law] [BOOK]
- Susan Low Bloch, Marbury Redux, in Arguing Marbury v. Madison 59-64 (Mark V. Tushnet ed., Stanford, Cal.: Stanford Law and Politics 2005). [BOOK]
- Susan Low Bloch & Maeva Marcus, John Marshall's Selective Use of History in Marbury v. Madison, in The Supreme Court in and of the Stream of Power 251-288 (Kermit L. Hall ed., New York: Garland 2000). [BOOK]
- Impeachment Or Indictment: Is a Sitting President Subject to Compulsory Criminal Process: Hearing Before the S. Comm. on the Judiciary, 105th Cong., Sept. 9, 1998 (Statement of Susan Low Bloch) (CIS-No.: 99-S521-44).
- Background and History of Impeachment: Hearing Before the H. Comm. on the Judiciary, 105th Cong., Nov. 9, 1998 (Statement of Susan Low Bloch) (CIS-No.: 98-H521-29).
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Susan Low Bloch, The Marbury Mystery, 13 Experience 24-37 (2003). [HEIN] [W]
- Susan Low Bloch, Affirmative Action: The Aftermath of the University of Michigan Cases, Fed. Law., Oct. 2003, at 22-29. [HEIN] [W]
- Susan Low Bloch, Looking Ahead: The Future of Affirmative Action After Grutter and Gratz, Jurist, Sept. 5, 2003. [WWW]
- Susan Low Bloch, Abortion Controversy Continues: Supreme Court Reviews Partial Birth Abortions Statute, The Law.com (Apr. 21, 2000). [WWW]
- Susan Low Bloch, The Role of the United States Supreme Court in Our Constitutional System, Konrad Adenauer Inst. Proceedings (2000).