Faculty Scholarship Database
Michael Gottesman View complete profile
Michael H. Gottesman
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Michael H. Gottesman, Is There a Role for Labor in the 21st Century?, Colum. Bus. L. Rev. (forthcoming).
- Michael H. Gottesman, Seminole Tribe and the Americans With Disabilities Act, Ohio St. L.J. (forthcoming).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Michael H. Gottesman, Pronouncing Daubert, 7 Green Bag 2d 204-206 (2004).
- Michael H. Gottesman, David Feller, Senior Partner, 24 Berkeley J. Emp. & Lab. L. 265-274 (2003). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Michael H. Gottesman, Disability, Federalism, and a Court with an Eccentric Mission, 62 Ohio St. L.J. 31-107 (2001). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Michael H. Gottesman, Wellington’s Labors, 45 N.Y.L. Sch. L. Rev. 77-84 (2001). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Michael H. Gottesman, Adrift on the Sea of Indeterminacy, 75 Ind. L.J. 527-534 (2000). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
U.S. Supreme Court Briefs
- Brief of Constitutional Law Scholars as Amici Curiae in Support of Respondents, Friedrichs v. Cal. Teachers Ass'n, No. 14-915 (U.S. Nov. 13, 2015).
- Closing the Legal Loophole for Union Violence: Hearing on S. 230 Before the S. Comm. on the Judiciary, 105th Cong., Sept. 3, 1997 (Statement of Michael H. Gottesman) (CIS-No.: 98-S521-25).