Georgetown Law Open on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
The Law Center is open today with Liberal Leave and Instructional Continuity in place. Classes start at their normal time. Emergency employees report on time.
Faculty Scholarship Database
Michael H. Gottesman
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Michael H. Gottesman, Is There a Role for Labor in the 21st Century?, Colum. Bus. L. Rev. (forthcoming).
- Michael H. Gottesman, Seminole Tribe and the Americans With Disabilities Act, Ohio St. L.J. (forthcoming).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Michael H. Gottesman, Pronouncing Daubert, 7 Green Bag 2d 204-206 (2004).
- Michael H. Gottesman, David Feller, Senior Partner, 24 Berkeley J. Emp. & Lab. L. 265-274 (2003). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Michael H. Gottesman, Disability, Federalism, and a Court with an Eccentric Mission, 62 Ohio St. L.J. 31-107 (2001). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Michael H. Gottesman, Wellington’s Labors, 45 N.Y.L. Sch. L. Rev. 77-84 (2001). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Michael H. Gottesman, Adrift on the Sea of Indeterminacy, 75 Ind. L.J. 527-534 (2000). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
U.S. Supreme Court Briefs
- Brief of Constitutional Law Scholars as Amici Curiae in Support of Respondents, Friedrichs v. Cal. Teachers Ass'n, No. 14-915 (U.S. Nov. 13, 2015).
- Closing the Legal Loophole for Union Violence: Hearing on S. 230 Before the S. Comm. on the Judiciary, 105th Cong., Sept. 3, 1997 (Statement of Michael H. Gottesman) (CIS-No.: 98-S521-25).