Faculty Scholarship Database
Kevin P. Quinn
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., The Politics of Embryonic Discourse, 36 Conn. L. Rev. 1163-1169 (2004). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Embryonic Stem Cell Research as an Ethical Issue: On the Emptiness of Symbolic Value, 13 St. Thomas L. Rev. 851-861 (2001). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Method in Catholic Bioethics, 10 Kennedy Inst. Ethics J. 353-363 (2000). [WWW]
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Viewing Health Care as a Common Good: Looking Beyond Political Liberalism, 73 S. Cal. L. Rev. 277-375 (2000). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Drinan, Robert Frederick, Entry, in New Catholic Encyclopedia: Jubilee Volume, the Wojtyla Years 291-292 (Berard L. Mathaler, O.F.M. Conv. exec. ed., Detroit, Mich.: Gale Group/Catholic University of America 2001). [BOOK]
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J. & Maxwell Gregg Bloche, Professionalism and Personhood, in Personhood and Health Care 347-354 (David C. Thomasma, David N. Weisstub & Christian Hervé eds., Boston: Kluwer Academic 2001). [BOOK]
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., 27 Conversations 52-53 (2005) (reviewing Kathleen A. Mahoney, Catholic Higher Education in Protestant America: The Jesuits and Harvard in the Age of University (2003)).
- Kevin P. Quinn, S.J., Shared Governance: The Elusive Role of Jesuit as Trustee, 28 Conversations 30-31 (2005). [WWW]