Faculty Scholarship Database
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Ethan Yale, Investment Risk and the Tax Benefit of Deferred Compensation, Tax L. Rev. (forthcoming 2009). [SSRN]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Ethan Yale, Corporate Distributions Tax Reform: Exploring the Alternatives, 29 Va. Tax Rev. 329-380 (2009). [HEIN] [W]
- Ethan Yale, Investment Risk and the Tax Benefit of Deferred Compensation, 62 Tax L. Rev. 377-398 (2009). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale, Taxing Cap-and-Trade Environmental Regulation, 37 J. Legal Stud. 535-550 (2008). [W] [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Brian Galle, Can Discriminatory State Taxation of Municipal Bonds be Justified?, 117 Tax Notes 153-159 (2007). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Daniel Halperin, Deferred Compensation Revisited, 114 Tax Notes 939-945 (2007). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Brian Galle, Municipal Bonds and the Dormant Commerce Clause After United Haulers, 115 Tax Notes 1037-1046 (2007). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Gregg D. Polsky, Reforming the Taxation of Deferred Compensation, 85 N.C. L. Rev. 571-634 (2007). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Ethan Yale, Was Heinz's Two-Step Redemption a Sham?, 117 Tax Notes 345-358 (2007).
- Ethan Yale, Reexamining Black & Decker's Contingent Liability Tax Shelter, 108 Tax Notes 223-238 (2005). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale, The Final INDOPCO Regulations, 105 Tax Notes 435-477 (2004). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale, When Are Capitalization Exceptions Justified?, 57 Tax L. Rev. 549-606 (2004). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]