Georgetown Law Open on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
The Law Center is open today with Liberal Leave and Instructional Continuity in place. Classes start at their normal time. Emergency employees report on time.
Faculty Scholarship Database
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Ethan Yale, Investment Risk and the Tax Benefit of Deferred Compensation, Tax L. Rev. (forthcoming 2009). [SSRN]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Ethan Yale, Corporate Distributions Tax Reform: Exploring the Alternatives, 29 Va. Tax Rev. 329-380 (2009). [HEIN] [W]
- Ethan Yale, Investment Risk and the Tax Benefit of Deferred Compensation, 62 Tax L. Rev. 377-398 (2009). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale, Taxing Cap-and-Trade Environmental Regulation, 37 J. Legal Stud. 535-550 (2008). [W] [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Brian Galle, Can Discriminatory State Taxation of Municipal Bonds be Justified?, 117 Tax Notes 153-159 (2007). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Daniel Halperin, Deferred Compensation Revisited, 114 Tax Notes 939-945 (2007). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Brian Galle, Municipal Bonds and the Dormant Commerce Clause After United Haulers, 115 Tax Notes 1037-1046 (2007). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale & Gregg D. Polsky, Reforming the Taxation of Deferred Compensation, 85 N.C. L. Rev. 571-634 (2007). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Ethan Yale, Was Heinz's Two-Step Redemption a Sham?, 117 Tax Notes 345-358 (2007).
- Ethan Yale, Reexamining Black & Decker's Contingent Liability Tax Shelter, 108 Tax Notes 223-238 (2005). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale, The Final INDOPCO Regulations, 105 Tax Notes 435-477 (2004). [SSRN]
- Ethan Yale, When Are Capitalization Exceptions Justified?, 57 Tax L. Rev. 549-606 (2004). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]