Faculty Scholarship Database
Susan Ross View complete profile
Susan Deller Ross
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Susan Deller Ross, Women's Human Rights: The International and Comparative Law Casebook (Phila., Pa.: University of Pennsylvania Press 2008). [BOOK]
- Supreme Court Decisions and Women's Rights: Milestones to Equality (Claire Cushman ed., Susan Deller Ross, Jeffrey Rosen & Wendy Webster Williams editorial advisors, Wash., D.C.: CQ Press 2001). [BOOK]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- The International Women's Human Rights Clinic at Georgetown Law & the Federation of Women Lawyers: Kenya, Empowering Women With Rights to Inheritance – A Report on Amendments to the Law of Succession Act Necessary to Ensure Women’s Human Rights: A Human Rights Report and Proposed Legislation, 40 Geo. J. Int'l L. (The Summit) 65-225 (2009) (Susan Deller Ross, Ginger T. Faulk & Dan Gatti eds.). [WWW]
- Susan Deller Ross & Tamar Ezer, Fact-Finding as a Lawmaking Tool for Advancing Women's Human Rights, 7 Geo. J. Gender & L. 331-342 (2006). [HEIN]
- Susan Deller Ross, Polygyny as a Violation of Women's Right to Equality in Marriage: An Historical, Comparative and International Human Rights Overview, 24 Delhi L. Rev. 22-40 (2002).
- Hearings on H.R. 1, the Civil Rights Act of 1991: Hearing on H.R. 1 Before the H. Comm. on Educ. & Labor, 102d Cong., Feb. 27, 1991 (Statement of Susan Deller Ross) (CIS-No.: 91-H341-26).
- Parental and Medical Leave Act of 1987, Part 2: Hearing on S. 249 Before the S. Subcomm. on Children, Family, Drugs & Alcoholism of the S. Comm. on Labor & Human Res., 100th Cong., Oct. 29, 1987 (Statement of Susan Deller Ross) (CIS-No.: 88-S541-41).
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Uniform Act on Prevention of and Remedies for Human Trafficking, with Prefatory Note and Comments (Susan Deller Ross, Reporter, Chicago: National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws 2013). [WWW]
- Susan Deller Ross, Should Polygamy Be Permitted in the United States?, Hum. Rts., Spring 2011, at 20-21. [W]