Faculty Scholarship Database
Robert Stumberg View complete profile
Robert K. Stumberg
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Robert K. Stumberg, Potential Safeguards Against Trade-Related Threats to Tobacco Control, (working paper).
- Robert K. Stumberg, Threats to Tobacco Control in Malaysia – Case Study, (working paper).
- Robert K. Stumberg, Procurement and Decent Work, I.L.O. (Policy Brief, forthcoming 2009).
- Working Group on Energy & Trade Policy, Interim Report: GATS and Electricity (National Conference of State Legislators 2005) (Robert K. Stumberg, Contributor).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Robert K. Stumberg & Deborah K. Sy, TPPA and Tobacco Control: Threats to APEC Countries, 23 Tobacco Control 466-470 (2014).
- Robert K. Stumberg, Safeguards for Tobacco Control: Options for the TPPA, 39 Am. J.L. & Med. 382-441 (2013). [HEIN] [W]
- Robert K. Stumberg, Dan Price, Howard Mann & Olin Wethington, The New Concern About Investment Agreements: Is There a "There" There?, 37 Int'l Law. 831-833 (2003). [HEIN]
- Robert K. Stumberg, Preemption & Human Rights: Local Options After Crosby v. NFTC, 32 Law & Pol'y Int'l Bus. 109-196 (2000). [HEIN] [Gtown Law]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Robert K. Stumberg, NAFTA Services and Climate Change, in The Future of North American Trade Policy: Lessons from NAFTA 11-25 (Boston: Boston University 2009). [WWW]
- Robert K. Stumberg, The WTO, Services and the Environment, in Handbook on Trade and the Environment 246-267 (Kevin P. Gallagher ed., Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar 2008). [BOOK]
- Robert K. Stumberg, Fuels and Trade Policy, in State Alternative Fuels Plan 82-88 (Sacramento, Cal.: California Energy Commission 2007).
- Investment Protections in U.S. Trade and Investment Agreements: Hearing Before the H. Subcomm. on Trade of the H. Comm. on Ways & Means, 111th Cong., May 14, 2009 (Statement of Robert K. Stumberg) (CIS-No.: 2010-H781-14).
- Securing American Sovereignty: A Review of the United States' Relationship with the WTO: Hearing Before the Subcomm. on Fed. Fin. Mgmt., Gov't Info., & Int'l Sec. of the S. Comm. on Homeland Sec. & Governmental Aff., 109th Cong., July 15, 2005 (Statement of Robert K. Stumberg) (CIS-No.: 2006-S481-40). [Gtown Law]
- The Multilateral Agreement on Investment: Hearing Before the H. Comm. on Int'l Relations, 105th Cong., March 5, 1998 (Statement of Robert K. Stumberg) (CIS-No.: 99-H461-57).
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Robert K. Stumberg, Anita Ramasastry & Meg Roggensack, Turning a Blind Eye? Respecting Human Rights in Government Purchasing, (International Corporate Accountability Roundtable 2014). [WWW]
- Robert K. Stumberg & Matthew Porterfield, Who Preempted the Massachusetts Burma Law? Federalism and Accountability Under Global Trade Rules, 31 Publius 173-204 (2001).