Georgetown Law Open on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
The Law Center is open today with Liberal Leave and Instructional Continuity in place. Classes start at their normal time. Emergency employees report on time.
Faculty Scholarship Database
Robert K. Stumberg
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Robert K. Stumberg, Potential Safeguards Against Trade-Related Threats to Tobacco Control, (working paper).
- Robert K. Stumberg, Threats to Tobacco Control in Malaysia – Case Study, (working paper).
- Robert K. Stumberg, Procurement and Decent Work, I.L.O. (Policy Brief, forthcoming 2009).
- Working Group on Energy & Trade Policy, Interim Report: GATS and Electricity (National Conference of State Legislators 2005) (Robert K. Stumberg, Contributor).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Robert K. Stumberg & Deborah K. Sy, TPPA and Tobacco Control: Threats to APEC Countries, 23 Tobacco Control 466-470 (2014).
- Robert K. Stumberg, Safeguards for Tobacco Control: Options for the TPPA, 39 Am. J.L. & Med. 382-441 (2013). [HEIN] [W]
- Robert K. Stumberg, Dan Price, Howard Mann & Olin Wethington, The New Concern About Investment Agreements: Is There a "There" There?, 37 Int'l Law. 831-833 (2003). [HEIN]
- Robert K. Stumberg, Preemption & Human Rights: Local Options After Crosby v. NFTC, 32 Law & Pol'y Int'l Bus. 109-196 (2000). [HEIN] [Gtown Law]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Robert K. Stumberg, NAFTA Services and Climate Change, in The Future of North American Trade Policy: Lessons from NAFTA 11-25 (Boston: Boston University 2009). [WWW]
- Robert K. Stumberg, The WTO, Services and the Environment, in Handbook on Trade and the Environment 246-267 (Kevin P. Gallagher ed., Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar 2008). [BOOK]
- Robert K. Stumberg, Fuels and Trade Policy, in State Alternative Fuels Plan 82-88 (Sacramento, Cal.: California Energy Commission 2007).
- Investment Protections in U.S. Trade and Investment Agreements: Hearing Before the H. Subcomm. on Trade of the H. Comm. on Ways & Means, 111th Cong., May 14, 2009 (Statement of Robert K. Stumberg) (CIS-No.: 2010-H781-14).
- Securing American Sovereignty: A Review of the United States' Relationship with the WTO: Hearing Before the Subcomm. on Fed. Fin. Mgmt., Gov't Info., & Int'l Sec. of the S. Comm. on Homeland Sec. & Governmental Aff., 109th Cong., July 15, 2005 (Statement of Robert K. Stumberg) (CIS-No.: 2006-S481-40). [Gtown Law]
- The Multilateral Agreement on Investment: Hearing Before the H. Comm. on Int'l Relations, 105th Cong., March 5, 1998 (Statement of Robert K. Stumberg) (CIS-No.: 99-H461-57).
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Robert K. Stumberg, Anita Ramasastry & Meg Roggensack, Turning a Blind Eye? Respecting Human Rights in Government Purchasing, (International Corporate Accountability Roundtable 2014). [WWW]
- Robert K. Stumberg & Matthew Porterfield, Who Preempted the Massachusetts Burma Law? Federalism and Accountability Under Global Trade Rules, 31 Publius 173-204 (2001).