Faculty Scholarship Database
Philomila Tsoukala View complete profile
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Philomila Tsoukala, Judith C. Areen & Marc Spindelman, Family Law: Cases and Materials (New York: Foundation Press/Thomson Reuters 6th ed. 2012 & Supp. 2016). [BOOK]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Philomila Tsoukala, Household Regulation and European Integration: The Family Portrait of a Crisis, 63 Am. J. Comp. L. 747-799 (2015). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Philomila Tsoukala, Euro Zone Crisis Management and the New Social Europe, 20 Colum. J. Eur. L. 31-76 (2013). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Philomila Tsoukala, Narratives of the European Crisis and the Future of (Social) Europe, 48 Texas Int'l L.J. 241-267 (2013). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law] [WWW]
- Philomila Tsoukala, Marrying Family Law to the Nation, 58 Am. J. Comp. L. 873-910 (2010). [HEIN] [W]
- Philomila Tsoukala, Reading A Poem is Being Written: A Tribute to Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick, 33 Harv. J.L. & Gender 339-347 (2010). [HEIN] [W] [WWW]
- Philomila Tsoukala, Gary Becker, Legal Feminism, and the Costs of Moralizing Care, 16 Colum. J. Gender & L. 357-428 (2007). [HEIN] [W]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Philomila Tsoukala, Gary Becker, Legal Feminism, and the Costs of Moralizing Care, in Libby S. Adler, Lisa A. Crooms, Judith G. Greenberg, Martha L. Minow & Dorothy E. Roberts, Women and the Law 749-753 (New York: Foundation Press 4th ed. 2008). [BOOK]
- Philomila Tsoukala, Gender and the Law: Notes for a Conversation, in Gendering Transformations 327-337 (Yota Papageorgiou ed., Rethymnon, Greece: University of Crete 2007).