Faculty Scholarship Database
Morgan M. Stoddard
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Morgan M. Stoddard, 107 Law Libr. J. 454-456 (2015) (reviewing Jessica Silbey, The Eureka Myth: Creators, Innovators, and Everyday Intellectual Property (2015)). [W] [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, 85 Libr. Q. 333-335 (2015) (reviewing Paul T. Jaeger, Ursula Gorham, John Carlo Bertot & Lindsay C. Sarin, Public Libraries, Public Policies, and Political Processes: Serving and Transforming Communities in Times of Economic and Political Restraint (2014)).
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Comment, Mother Nature as Muse: Copyright Protection for Works of Art and Photographs Inspired by, Based on, or Depicting Nature, 86 N.C. L. Rev. 572-614 (2008). [HEIN] [W]
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Federal Budget & Appropriations Research: Ten Valuable Free Online Resources, Law Libr. Lights, Spring 2014, at 8-10. [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Getting Your Strategic Plan Back on Track, Law Libr. Lights, Summer 2012, at 24-25. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Researching and Working with Transactional Forms, CALI (2011). [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, D.C. Area Community Service Opportunities, Law Libr. Lights, Spring 2010, at 6-9. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Faculty Advising: A Great Way to Promote Law Librarianship, Southeastern L. Libr., Fall 2008, at 4. [WWW]