Faculty Scholarship Database
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Margaret Krause & Sara Sampson, State Documents Bibliography: Virginia (Chicago: American Association of Law Libraries rev. 2d ed. 2010). [BOOK]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Margaret Krause, 87 Libr. Q. 183-184 (2017) (reviewing Ronald C. Jantz, Managing Creativity: The Innovative Research Library (2016)).
- Margaret Krause, 86 Libr. Q. 230-231 (2016) (reviewing Reinventing Reference: How Libraries Deliver Value in the Age of Google (Katie Elson Anderson & Vibiana Bowman Cvetkovic eds., Chicago: ALA Editions 2015)).
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Margaret Krause, Georgetown Law Research Guides — A LibGuides Conversion Story, Law Libr. Lights, Winter 2016, at 11-13. [HEIN]
- Margaret Krause, How Library Discovery Platforms Have Changed Teaching Interdisciplinary Research, Law Libr. Lights, Fall 2016, at 1-3. [WWW]
- Margaret Krause, Date Discrepancies in Citing to Supreme Court Decisions, Legal Research Database Comparison: Fairfax Devisee vs. Hunter's Lessee on Its 200th Anniversary, Law Libr. Lights, Fall 2013, at 15-16. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Margaret Krause, Using Competitive Intelligence to Your Economic Advantage, Law Libr. Lights, Fall 2009, at 1, 3-4. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Margaret Krause, Keeping a Foot in the Door, Law Libr. Lights, Summer 2008, at 16-17. [HEIN] [WWW]