Faculty Scholarship Database
Michelle Wu View complete profile
Michelle M. Wu
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Academic Law Library Director Perspectives: Case Studies and Insights (Michelle M. Wu ed., Buffalo, N.Y.: William S. Hein & Co. 2015). [BOOK]
- Beyond the Books: People, Politics, and Librarianship (Michelle M. Wu & Leslie A. Lee eds., Buffalo, N.Y.: William S. Hein & Co. 2007). [BOOK]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Michelle M. Wu, Collaborative Academic Library Digital Collections Post-Cambridge University Press, HathiTrust and Google Decisions on Fair Use, 1 J. Copyright Educ. & Librarianship 1-19 (2016). [SSRN] [Gtown Law] [WWW]
- Michelle M. Wu, Food for Thought: Should Libraries Partner with Nonlibrary Search Engine Providers for Their OPACs and Discovery Layers?, 1 Legal Info. Rev. 51-74 (2016).
- Michelle M. Wu, Pauline Aranas, Steven M. Barkan, Barbara Bintliff, Darin K. Fox, Penny A. Hazelton, Joan S. Howland, Spencer L. Simons & Keith Ann Stiverson, Panel, "Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide": The Reality of Being a Law Library Director in Times of Great Opportunity and Significant Challenges, 107 Law Libr. J. 79-112 (2015). [HEIN] [W] [Gtown Law]
- Michelle M. Wu, Technology and Future Directions for Law Libraries, 20 Legal Writing 53-56 (2015). [HEIN] [WWW]
- Michelle M. Wu & Leslie A. Lee, An Empirical Study on the Research and Critical Evaluation Skills of Law Students, 31 Legal Reference Services Q. 205-238 (2012). [SSRN] [WWW]
- Michelle M. Wu, Building a Collaborative Digital Collection: A Necessary Evolution in Libraries, 103 Law Libr. J. 527-551 (2011). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law] [WWW]
- Michelle M. Wu & Leslie A. Lee, DMCA, CTEA, UCITA...Oh My! An Overview of Copyright Law and Its Impact on Library Acquisitions and Collection Development of Electronic Resources, 19 Acquisitions Libr. 83-97 (2007).
- Michelle M. Wu, Barbara A. Bintliff, Laura N. Gasaway, Penny A. Hazelton, Frank G. Houdek, Janis L. Johnston, Martha Dragich Pearson & Charles Ten Brink, Rebuilding the Profession: Recommendations for Librarians Interested in Becoming Academic Law Library Directors, 99 Law Libr. J. 101-132 (2007). [HEIN] [W]
- Michelle M. Wu, Why Print and Electronic Resources are Essential to the Academic Law Library, 97 Law Libr. J. 233-256 (2005). [HEIN] [W]
- Michelle M. Wu & Leslie A. Lee, Department of Justice: A Selective Compilation of Internet Resources, 22 Legal Reference Services Q. 73-117 (2003).
- Michelle M. Wu & Leslie A. Lee, Personnel Management in Access Services: A General Overview of the Literature, 1990-2002, 1(4) J. Access Services 5-44 (2003).
- Michelle M. Wu & Leslie A. Lee, Do Librarians Dream of Electronic Serials? A Beginner's Guide to Format Selection, 15 Bottom Line: Managing Libr. Fins. 102-109 (2002).
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Michelle M. Wu, Digitization, in Law Librarianship in the Digital Age 109-122 (Ellyssa Kroski ed., Lanham, Md.: The Scarecrow Press 2014). [BOOK]
- Michelle M. Wu, Evolving Expectations for Law School Librarians, in The Changing Role of Academic Law Librarianship 35-47 (Boston: Thomson/Aspatore Books 2008). [BOOK]
- Michelle M. Wu, District of Columbia Practice Materials: A Selective Annotated Bibliography, in State Practice Materials: Annotated Bibliographies, at D.C.-1 to D.C.-29 (Frank G. Houdek & Adeen Postar eds., Buffalo, N.Y.: William S. Hein & Co. 2006).