Faculty Scholarship Database
Heather E. Casey
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Heather E. Casey, Christine Ciambella & Carla P. Wale, Legal Research in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia (William S. Hein & Co. 3d ed. forthcoming).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Heather Hamilton, 103 Law Libr. J. 143-144 (2011) (reviewing Eva Steiner, French Law: A Comparative Approach (2010)). [HEIN] [W]
- Heather Hamilton, 15 LH&RB 27-30 (2009) (reviewing Rande W. Kostal, A Jurisprudence of Power: Victorian Empire and the Rule of Law (2008)). [HEIN] [WWW]
- Heather Hamilton, 37 Int'l J. Legal Info. 403-405 (2009) (reviewing The Rise and Fall of the EU's Constitutional Treaty (Finn Laursen ed., 2008)). [HEIN] [W]
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Heather E. Casey, The Continuing Education of Lawyers – Why It Matters, 61 Va. Law., Oct. 2012, at 54.
- Heather Hamilton, Foreign and International Resources of Note, One Stop, Mar./Apr. 2010, at 2.
- Heather Hamilton, Key Resources in International Law, 59 Va. Law., Dec. 2010, at 57.