Faculty Scholarship Database
Neel Sukhatme View complete profile
Neel U. Sukhatme
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Neel U. Sukhatme & Ofer Eldar, Will Delaware Be Different? An Empirical Study of TC Heartland and the Shift to Defendant Choice of Venue, 104 Cornell L. Rev. (forthcoming).
- Neel U. Sukhatme & Judd N. L. Cramer, How Much Do Patent Applicants Care About Patent Term? Cross-Industry Differences in Term Sensitivity, (working paper). [SSRN]
- Neel U. Sukhatme, A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Forum Shopping in Diversity Cases, (working paper). [SSRN]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Neel U. Sukhatme, "Loser Pays" in Patent Examination, 54 Hous. L. Rev. 165-208 (2016). [W] [WWW]
- Neel U. Sukhatme, Regulatory Monopoly and Differential Pricing in the Market for Patents, 71 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 1855-1922 (2014). [HEIN] [WWW]
- Neel U. Sukhatme & Alan Devlin, Self-Realizing Inventions and the Utilitarian Foundation of Patent Law, 51 Wm. & Mary L. Rev. 897-955 (2009). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN]
- Neel U. Sukhatme, 44 Harv. Int'l L.J. 607-613 (2003) (reviewing Lisa Conant, Justice Contained: Law and Politics in the European Union (2002)). [HEIN] [W]