Faculty Scholarship Database
Yvonne Tew View complete profile
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Yvonne Tew, The Constitutional Core: Constitutional Adjudication in Malaysia and Singapore (Oxford: Oxford University Press forthcoming).
- Yvonne Tew & Jamal Greene, Comparative Approaches to Constitutional History, in Comparative Judicial Review (Rosalind Dixon & Erin Delaney eds., Edward Elgar forthcoming 2018).
- Yvonne Tew, Constitutional Developments in Malaysia, in The Oxford Handbook of Asian Constitutional Law (David Law, Albert Chen, & Wen-Chen Chang eds., Oxford University Press forthcoming 2018).
- Yvonne Tew, Malaysia's Invisible Constitution, in The Invisible Constitution in Comparative Perspective (Rosalind Dixon & Adrienne Stone eds., Cambridge University Press forthcoming).
- Yvonne Tew, Stealth Theocracy, 58 Va. J. Int'l L. (forthcoming).
- Yvonne Tew, Comparative Originalism in Constitutional Interpretation in Asia, Sing. Acad. L.J. (Special Issue) (forthcoming 2017).
- Yvonne Tew, Constitutionalizing and Politicizing Islam, Kyoto Rev. Se. Asia (forthcoming).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Yvonne Tew, 64 Am. J. Comp. L. 1024-1030 (2016) (reviewing Po Jen Yap, Constitutional Dialogue in Common Law Asia (2015)). [HEIN] [W]
- Yvonne Tew, On the Uneven Road to Constitutional Redemption: The Malaysian Judiciary and Constitutional Politics, 25 Wash. Int'l L.J. 673-696 (2016). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN]
- Yvonne Tew, Originalism at Home and Abroad, 52 Colum. J. Transnat'l L. 780-895 (2014). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [WWW]
- Yvonne Tew, And They Call It Puppy Love: Young Love, Forced Marriage and Immigration Rules, 71 Cambridge L.J. 18-21 (2012). [W] [Gtown Law] [WWW]
- Yvonne Tew, 70 Cambridge L.J. 481-483 (2011) (reviewing Tom Bingham, The Rule of Law (2010)). [W]
- Yvonne Tew, No Longer a Privileged Few: Expense Claims, Prosecution and Parliamentary Privilege, 70 Cambridge L.J. 282-284 (2011). [W]
- Yvonne Tew, 69 Cambridge L.J. 413-415 (2010) (reviewing Vernon Bogdanor, The New British Constitution (2009)). [W]
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Yvonne Tew, Originalism: A Uniquely American Preoccupation?, 31 Diritto Pubblico Comparato ed Europeo (Online) 647-652 (2017). [WWW]
- Yvonne Tew, The Malaysian Legal System: A Tale of Two Courts, 19 Commonwealth Jud. J. 3-7 (2011).