Faculty Scholarship Database
Sherally Munshi View complete profile
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Sherally Munshi, Beyond the Muslim Ban: Racial Etiquette and Immigrant Exclusion, in Borders and Boundaries: Mapping Out Contemporary Societies (Didier Fassin ed., forthcoming).
- Sherally Munshi, Empire and Exclusion, in The Oxford Handbook of Law and Humanities (Simon Stern, Bernadette Meyler & Maksymilian Del Mar eds., Oxford University Press forthcoming).
- Sherally Munshi, Race, Citizenship, and the Visual Archive, in Law and the Visual: Representations, Techniques, and Critique (Desmond Manderson ed., University of Toronto Press forthcoming).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Sherally Munshi, Comparative Law and Decolonizing Critique, 65 Am. J. Comp. L. (Supp.) 207-235 (2017). [SSRN]
- Sherally Munshi, Immigration, Imperialism, and the Legacies of Indian Exclusion, 28 Yale J.L. & Human. 51-104 (2016). [HEIN] [W]
- Sherally Munshi, Race, Geography, and Mobility, 30 Geo. Immigr. L.J. 245-286 (2016). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN]
- Sherally Munshi, "You Will See My Family Became So American": Toward a Minor Comparativism, 63 Am. J. Comp. L. 655-717 (2015). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN]