Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR AN UPDATE AT 9:00 AM, Tuesday, December 10th, for any changes to the Law Center's operating status resulting from changes in the weather.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Idaho.
- Internet: Idaho Legal Research Guides (University of Idaho Law Library)
STATUTES & LEGISLATION
- Lexis: IDCNST
- Bloomberg Law: Idaho Constitution
- Print: Idaho Code KF130 1947 .A2 (Subscription cancelled in 2012)
- Internet: Idaho Statutes
- Session Laws:
REGULATIONS & AGENCIES
- Print: Idaho Administrative Code KFI35 .A2 (Print not available after 2004).
- Internet: Office of Administrative Rules (Includes full text of Administrative Code, 2000 - current; Administrative Bulletin, 11/95 to current)
- Governor's Office
- Governor's Executive Orders (current governor)
- Attorney General Opinions:
CASES & COURTS
- Pacific Reporter (1st series, 1884-1931) KF135 .P2 (Official)
- Pacific Reporter. Second Series. (1931-1988) KF135 .P212 (Official)
- West's Pacific Reporter. Second Series. (1988-2000) KF135 .P212 (Official)
- West's Pacific Reporter. Third Series. (2000- ) KF135 .P213 (Official) (Subscription cancelled in 2012).
- Idaho Reports KFI45 .A2 (Unofficial) (Subscription cancelled in 2012).
- Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions (1/1997 - ) (FindLaw)
- Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions - Searchable Index
- Idaho Supreme Court Records & Briefs (Univ. of Idaho, Jan. 2010 - )
STATE LAW REVIEWS & BAR JOURNALS
- State Bar
- Formal Ethics Opinions of the Idaho State Bar (No. 1, 1944 - No. 136, 1999)
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- Westlaw: Not available
- Lexis: IDETH (coverage varies by court/jurisdictiont)
- Print: There is no general legal encyclopedia for Idaho.
Updated 06/2013 (ET)
Links updated 07/2012 (ET)
Links updated 06/2011 (ET)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).