Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Classes will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page. Any changes to this announcement will be communicated through the same channels by 5:00 am on Tuesday morning.
This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Idaho.
- Internet: Idaho Legal Research Guides (University of Idaho Law Library)
STATUTES & LEGISLATION
- Lexis: Browse Sources > ID - Idaho Constitution
- Bloomberg Law: Idaho Constitution
- Print: Idaho Code KF130 1947 .A2 (Subscription cancelled in 2012)
- Internet: Idaho Statutes (State of Idaho Legislature)
- Session Laws:
REGULATIONS & AGENCIES
- Print: Idaho Administrative Code KFI35 .A2 (Print not available after 2004).
- Internet: Office of Administrative Rules (Includes full text of Administrative Code, 2000 - current; Administrative Bulletin, 11/95 - current)
- Governor's Office
- Governor's Executive Orders (current governor)
- Attorney General Opinions:
- State Agencies (State of Idaho)
CASES & COURTS
- Pacific Reporter (1st series, 1884-1931) KF135 .P2 (Official)
- Pacific Reporter. Second Series. (1931-1988) KF135 .P212 (Official)
- West's Pacific Reporter. Second Series. (1988-2000) KF135 .P212 (Official)
- West's Pacific Reporter. Third Series. (2000- ) KF135 .P213 (Official) (Subscription cancelled in 2012).
- Idaho Reports KFI45 .A2 (Unofficial) (Subscription cancelled in 2012).
- Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions (1/1997 - ) (FindLaw)
- Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions - Searchable Index (State of Idaho Judicial Branch)
- Idaho Supreme Court Records & Briefs (Univ. of Idaho, Jan. 2010 - )
STATE LAW REVIEWS & BAR JOURNALS
- State Bar
- Formal Ethics Opinions of the Idaho State Bar (No. 1, 1944 - No. 136, 1999)
- Rules of Professional Conduct (Idaho State Bar)
- Print: There is no general legal encyclopedia for Idaho.
Links updated 06/2014 (ET)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).