Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Monday, December 9. Liberal leave in effect. Law Library will open at its regular hour. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time.
Review session and make-up classes that begin before 11:00 am will begin at 11:00 am. Review session and make-up classes that begin after 11:00 am will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page on the Law Center website.
This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Nebraska.
- Nebraska state bibliography of legal resources annotated : a selective bibliography, by George Butterfield, et.al., 2012 KFN1 .F66 2012
- Research Guide to Nebraska Law, 2005, by Kay Andrus et al., published by LexisNexis, 2005, KFN75 .L49 2005
STATUTES & LEGISLATION
Legislature(Please Note: A number of the Nebraska State websites have been problematic recently.)
REGULATIONS & AGENCIES
- Nebraska Administrative Rules and Regulations KFN35 1982 .A214 (no longer updated; updates cancelled in 2008)
- Governor's Office
- Executive Orders
- State Agencies
- Attorney General Opinions (1981- ), also available on HeinOnline
CASES & COURTS
STATE LAW REVIEWS & BAR JOURNALS
- Nebraska Law Review
- Nebraska Lawyer (publication of state bar association)
- State Bar
- Ethics Opinions (1968 to present; membership required)
- Ethics Rules
- Westlaw: Not Available
- National Reporter on Legal Ethics & Prof. Responsibility - NE Opinions (1992 - present; selected opinions)
Updated 6/13 (MK)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).