This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Vermont.
- State Documents Bibliography: Vermont : An Updated Guide to the Vermont Legal System, Cynthia Lewis KFV1 . W57
STATUTES & LEGISLATION
- Print: Vermont Statutes Annotated, KFV30 1959 .A4 (Cancelled in 2012)
- Session Laws: HeinOnline, 1941 -
- Legislative History: Variations on a Theme
- University of Vermont Legislative Research Service
- Vermont Legislature Home Page (Includes full text of bills, bill histories, journals, reports and session laws; 1987- )
- Bill Tracking System
- Legislative Reports and Publications (1997-2005)
REGULATIONS & AGENCIES
- Print: Code of Vermont Rules, KFV35 1989 .A23 (Cancelled in 2008)
- Governor's Office
- Attorney General
- Agencies and Departments
- Air Pollution Control Division - Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Decisions of the Environmental Court (2001 - )
- Labor Relations Board Decisions
- Professional Conduct Board Decisions
CASES & COURTS
- Print: Atlantic Reporter (1st and 2d series), KF135 .A712
Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of the State of Vermont, KFV45 .A2
STATE LAW REVIEWS & BAR JOURNALS
- Vermont Law Review
- Vermont Bar Journal & Law Digest: Highlights of recent legal topics and trends.
- Print: There is no general legal encyclopedia for Vermont.
Updated 7/13 (MK)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).