Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Classes will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page. Any changes to this announcement will be communicated through the same channels by 5:00 am on Tuesday morning.
This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Wyoming.
STATUTES & LEGISLATION
- Lexis Advance > Browse Sources > Search Sources > Wyoming Constitution
- Constitution of the State of Wyoming (includes all Amendments through November 14, 2012)
- Wyoming Constitution (Wyoming Legislative Service Office)
- Print: Wyoming Statutes Annotated KFW4230 .W96 (Cancelled. Last updated in 2012).
- Session Laws:
- HeinOnline, (1869 - )
- LLMC Digital (1877 - 1987)
- Internet: Wyoming State Legislature (2001 - current)
- WyomingLegislation.org, Legislative materials, including journals or digests of the journals from the first territorial legislature, 1869 - present. Also contains digitized bills, 1873 - 2000, and bill actions from 1957 - 2000.
- Compiling Wyoming Legislative Histories (University of Wyoming Law Library)
- Legislative History of Wyoming Laws (Wyoming Legislature)
REGULATIONS & AGENCIES
- Print: Weil's Code of Wyoming Rules KFW4235 .A24 1995 (Cancelled. Last updated in 2008.)
Executive Branch and Agencies
- Governor's Office
- Executive Orders (1969 - Current)
- State Agencies
- Attorney General Opinions
CASES & COURTS
- Westlaw: WY-CS (state cases) & WY-CS-ALL (Wyoming state and federal cases)
- Wyoming State Court Cases: Lexis Advance > Browse Sources > Search Sources > WY Supreme Court Cases from 1870
- Wyoming State and Federal Cases: Lexis Advance > Content Type=Cases > Jurisdiction=Wyoming (click "Include related Federal content")
- Internet: Supreme Court Opinions (1990-current; selected (1870-1989)
- Local Government Sites
- Wyoming Association of Municipalities
- Municipal Codes and Ordinances
STATE LAW REVIEWS & BAR JOURNALS
- Wyoming Law Review
- Wyoming Lawyer (2005 - )
- Wyoming State Bar
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- Ethics Cases in Westlaw: WY-CS (ethics cases included in all state cases database)
- Print: There is no general legal encyclopedia for Wyoming.
Updated 4/13 (BRM)
Updated 6/14 (BRM)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).