Alumni & Visitor Resources
Who May Use the Library
Georgetown Law Library is open to:
- current Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff;
- Georgetown Law alumni;
- members of the Law Library's Friends of the Library program;
- members of the Law Library's Public Patron Program;
- pre-authorized Visiting Scholars and Visiting Researchers; and
- current students and faculty of other law schools.
Members of these groups should bring appropriate identification when they come to the Library. Only current Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff have borrowing privileges.
Due Process Blog: News for Alumni
- Carpet installation in the Williams Library | June 8, 2016
- Results of the 2016 Student Library Survey | April 1, 2016
- Holiday Break Hours: December 20th to January 11th | December 15, 2015
- New Children’s Book Collection in Williams 320 | October 15, 2015
- New Exhibits of Books from Special Collections | September 18, 2015