Course Registration Information
New LL.M. Student Preregistration will begin Monday, June 1st and will end on Monday, June 22nd at 5:00 p.m.
LL.M. Course Grids: LL.M. Course Grids list courses offered by day and hour. They are designed to help you avoid selecting courses that meet at the same time. The grids are not updated as frequently as the Curriculum Guide, and if there is any discrepancy between the grids and the Curriculum Guide, please rely on the Curriculum Guide.
Web pages for Degree Programs:
- Environmental Law
- Global Health Law
- Global Health Law & International Institutions
- Individualized LL.M.
- International and Business Economic Law (IBEL)
- International Legal Studies and General LL.M. for foreign-trained students
- National Security Law
- Securities & Financial Regulation
- Dual Master of International Affairs and Law
- Master of Studies in Law - Taxation
- Executive LL.M. in Securities & Financial Regulation
- Executive LL.M. in Taxation
Web Pages for Certificate Programs
Orientation Schedules (PDFs): During Orientation, there will be several specialized degree information and registration sessions. Please view the schedules for more information.