Given the global profile of our student body and the fact that not everyone is able to visit our campus, the Office of Graduate Admissions organizes periodic webinars. These online information sessions are designed for you to have your questions answered directly by admissions staff without having to travel.
By clicking on the link provided, you will receive emailed instructions on how to join the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (202) 662-9020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join a webinar, click on the link or copy it into your browser.
To join an audio conference, choose one of two methods:
- Select the internet audio option after you join.
- Call +13478177654 or one of the international access numbers.
- Enter the meeting number, then press #.
- If possible, use a computer to attend the meeting rather than your mobile device.
- Make sure your headphones are connected.
- If you are prompted to permit any software, please allow it to run.