Fellowships, Scholarships & Financial Aid
Georgetown offers the following fellowships and scholarships to graduate students:
- General Merit Scholarships
- Taxation LL.M. Scholarships & Fellowships
- International Arbitration Scholars
- National Security Law Scholars
- UNEP - Georgetown Global Environment & Sustainability Law Fellowship
- Global Health Law Scholars
- Institute of International Economic Law Student Fellowship
- Country Specific Scholarship Opportunities
Students who are U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents may apply for financial aid in the form of loans. For more information please visit the Financial Aid website.
As part of the student visa application process, international students admitted to Georgetown Law must be able to demonstrate the ability to finance their entire course of study. We encourage international students to begin the search for financing as early in the process as possible, by exploring loan and scholarship options that may be available through your home country government or other scholarship organizations. The Financial Aid Office also maintains a list of scholarships and loans administered by organizations outside the Law Center. Georgetown Law has no connection with any of the organizations identified and maintains the lists solely as a service to its students.
Please refer to the left-hand navigation for more information.