Georgetown Law accepts transfer applications to begin in the fall and spring semester. Applicants may apply Early Action or Regular Action (Fall semester only).
Application Deadlines for Spring 2017 Admission
- September 15: Begin accepting applications for Spring 2017 admission
- November 1: Transfer Deadline for Spring 2017
Application Deadlines for Fall 2016 Admission
- February 1: Begin accepting applications for Fall 2016 admission
- March 15: Early Action Transfer Deadline for Fall 2016
- June 15: Transfer Deadline for Fall 2016
Application Deadlines for Fall 2017 Admission
- February 1: Begin accepting applications for Fall 2017
- March 1: Early Action Transfer Deadline for Fall 2017
- June 15: Transfer Deadline for Fall 2017
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply early. Especially for the Regular Action cycle, we recommend submitting all available application materials as soon as possible, even if you are waiting for your law transcript. Submitting your Regular Action application early and then submitting your law transcript after all of your first-year grades are available will allow our office to complete your application file more quickly. Because we have a rolling admissions process, it is to your advantage to complete your application as early as possible in the application cycle.