Laura Lokker, J.D., Psy.D.
- B.A., Cornell University, 1983
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1986
- Psy.D., Rutgers University, 2010
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical College/Bronx Psychiatric Center, 2009-2010
- Fellowship: Princeton University, Counseling and Psychiatric Services, 2010-2011
- Professional Interests: identity development, personality issues, attachment, depression, anxiety, trauma & loss, concerns of law students and lawyers
Jamila Young, Ph.D.
- B.A., Emory University, 2006
- M.A., Loyola University, Chicago, 2008
- Ph.D., Loyola University, Chicago, 2012
- Internship: Emory Univ. School of Medicine, 2011-2012
- Professional Interests: Providing dynamically informed treatment to young adult population; couple's work
Sonja Lillrank, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Director for Psychiatry
- M.D., Univ. of Tampere, Finland, 1992
- Ph.D., Univ. of Tampere, 1994
- Internship: Johns Hopkins University, 1997
- Psychiatry Residency: George Wash. University, 1998-02
- Neurosci. Fellowship: NIMH/Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, '93-'97
Professional interests: Psychotic disorders, anxiety disorders, women's mental health, cultural aspects of mental health
- Other Language(s): Finnish, Swedish