Support for Scholarship
Editorial and Copyright Clearance Services
Faculty Manuscript Editor Betsy Kuhn (x9407), provides editorial support services to full-time faculty members. Services include:
- Editing for grammar and style
- Examining and correcting page proofs, blue lines, and authors' copies
- Corresponding with publishers and contributors
- Providing technical support with manuscript production; formatting
- Assisting with ePubs, CreateSpace and other forms of digital publishing
Faculty members are asked to complete an editorial services form and to speak directly with an editor to discuss the nature of their project and their deadline.
Faculty Assistant Jonathan Zimmer can assist with the following services:
- Obtaining copyright permission with assistance from author's RA's
- Providing Georgetown Law's Copyright Policy and General Copyright Guidelines
Instructions on obtaining copyright permissions can be found here.
Conference and Symposium Planning
Assistance for conference and symposium planning may be obtained from the Office of Special Events, located in McDonough Hall Room 539 (x9505).