Georgetown Law Closed: Wednesday, March 21
The Law Center is closed today, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, due to inclement weather. All activities and services, including scheduled events (student organization meetings and events, CLE, and conferences), are canceled. On-site classes will not be held in person and will be held according to the faculty member’s instructional continuity plan. All administrative offices are closed. The food services operation, fitness center and Early Learning Center are closed. The library is closed. It is expected that only designated emergency employees will come to the Law Center to fulfill their responsibilities. All others -- including students, staff, faculty, and visitors -- are expected not come to the Law Center, which will not be staffed to support anything other than essential life safety and snow/ice clearing functions.
Echo360 Classroom Recording Information (Link Coming Soon)
At Georgetown Law, there are three levels of classrooms based on the number of seats in each room. AV equipment and system requirements and capabilities vary according to classroom level.
- Level 1 is a classroom for 30 or fewer students
- Level 2 is a classroom for 30 to 60 students
- Level 3 is a classroom for 61 to 160 students
The following minimum level of technology exists in all classrooms across the Law Center:
- PC with most common apps and utilities - an All-In-One Multi-touch 23" DELL 9010;
- Wireless keyboard and mouse;
- Zoom web conferencing software;
- Apple TV for wireless projection from Apple devices;
- Dome HD camera for lecture capture;
- Echo 360 Lecture Capture appliance;
- DVD player;
- Speakers with amplification;
- Rack with HDMI, VGA, and audio inputs for external devices;
- Projector with screen;
- PA system — Level 2/3;
- Lavalier and lectern microphone — Level 2/3
All classrooms are also equipped with a wall phone with speed dials to Security, Technology Service Desk and Facilities and the ability to dial internal extensions. Classroom checks are executed every morning in order to ensure that the technology in every classroom is fully operational.
(Note: For detailed information, please visit the Classroom AV Inventory.)