Service Desk Hours
Hours of support for the Service Desk during the Fall/Spring semester are:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
After Hours Support:
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
There are several ways to submit a request to the SD for assistance:
- Call x9284 - or 202.662.9284 from outside the Law Center - you may also leave a voicemail, during after hours, and a technician will get back to you during business hours.
- Email email@example.com anytime from anywhere.
- Use Self Service at http://gulaw.sysaidit.com/Login.jsp - you will be prompted for your NetID credentials.
- Walk over to McDonough Hall, Room 152.
The Technology Service Desk will be open during regularly scheduled class hours.
Technology Service Desk employees do not work on computers that do not belong to the University. For a list of local area service providers, please navigate to our personal computer repairs page. - See more at: http://www.law.georgetown.edu/campus-services/ist/support-training/index.cfm.