Classroom Capture with Echo360 Cloud
Echo360 Cloud Training Opportunities:
How do I find my lectures?
- Through Canvas
- If you are using Safari as your browser, you may receive a message asking you to enable cookies. Please follow the instructions from Apple in order to Change your Cookies and website data preferences.
- Not using Canvas? Follow the instructions in the link below to find your class recordings to View my lectures via the Echo360 website
Accommodations and Special Requests
Students and faculty needing to make a lecture capture requests can find the necessary forms in Canvas under the Lecture Accommodation link in the Navigation Menu of their Canvas course site. Please do not use these forms to make requests that are not directly related to access or recording of a class lecture. Not using Canvas? All necessary forms are also linked on this webpage under Forms or on the Lecture Accommodations website.
- Students seeking accommodation for disabilities should visit the Office of Disability Services
- Students seeking religious accommodations can make a request by visiting the Student Lecture Recording Access Request for Religious Accommodations site OR fill out the form located in the Forms section of this webpage. The form can also be found in Canvas in the Navigation Menu of your course by clicking on "Lecture Accommodations".
- Students seeking to request class recordings not available via Canvas and for reasons other than disability or religious accommodation need to fill out the request form linked below (Link to be provided before the beginning of the semester). Faculty will receive a notification of the request and will have the opportunity to approve or deny. IST will provide the appropriate links to the student making the request in the event of faculty approval.