Classroom Capture with Echo360 Cloud
Echo360 Cloud Training Opportunities:
How do I find my lectures?
- Through Canvas
- If you are using Safari as your browser, you may receive a message asking you to enable cookies. Please follow the instructions from Apple in order to Change your Cookies and website data preferences.
- Not using Canvas? Follow the instructions in the link below to find your class recordings to View my lectures via the Echo360 website
Accommodations and Special Requests
- Students seeking accommodation for disabilities should visit the Office of Disability Services at https://www.law.georgetown.edu/campus-life/disability-services/
- Students seeking religious accommodations can make a request by visiting the Student Lecture Recording Access Request for Religious Accommodations site OR fill out the form located in the Forms section of this webpage. The form can also be found in Canvas in the Navigation Menu of your course by clicking on "Lecture Accommodations".
- Students seeking to request class recordings not available via Canvas and for reasons other than disability or religious accommodation should address their request to the instructor or their course. Faculty who approve such requests will be responsible for authorizing IST (by email - firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide the appropriate links to the student making the request.
**Note that if you are not seeing your lectures, your instructor may have opted to not have classes recorded and you may need to request access from your instructor. Instructors if you are not seeing your course, please contact email@example.com.