The Senate recently confirmed Paul Grimm to the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
Judge Grimm has been a federal magistrate judge in Maryland for the
past fifteen years, and has taught as an adjunct law professor at the
University of Maryland and the University of Baltimore. He has been
called an “outstanding legal mind” who will bring “a wealth of
experience to this position.”
Other recent judicial confirmations by the Senate include:
• Terrence Berg, confirmed to the Eastern District of Michigan
• Jesus Bernal, confirmed to the Central District of Florida
• John Dowdell, confirmed to the Northern District of Oklahoma
• Michael Shea, confirmed to the District of Connecticut
• Mark Walker, confirmed to the Northern District of Florida.