November 5 - 6, 2015
New developments are constantly occurring in the evolving practice of hotel law, but attendance at the 2015 Hotel and Lodging Legal Summit will provide you with the information you need to stay current!
At this year's summit, you will:
- Engage with colleagues from around the world and across the industry during networking breaks
- Assess the legal challenges and factors critical to the success of a hotel business transaction
- Analyze crisis management through the unique legal lens of the hotel and lodging industry
- Examine the ethics of responding to latent sources of liability
- Survey the new tools unions are using to bolster their efforts to organize
- Identify challenges in the industry faced by experienced attorneys who are new to the role of general counsel
- Receive timely tips regarding how to prepare for future downturns in the hotel industry
- Explore the factors that contribute to vicarious liability for a hotel franchisor
- Acquire financial literacy crucial for in-house or outside counsel success
- Obtain insight and best practices for confronting legal issues in hotel management agreements and operations
Bonus On-Demand Access
This add-on includes access to all recorded sessions post-program. You may receive CLE credit for new sessions online. You cannot claim credit for taking the same sessions in person and online. If you register for this option, you will receive a separate email providing you with additional information on how to access the content online.