Our goal is to:
- Ensure every police officer in the United States has the opportunity to receive meaningful, effective active bystandership training.
- Serve as a clearing house for research, thoughtful and sound training materials, and model policies.
- Provide guidance to police agencies and communities that want to develop active bystandership programs and build the cultures that sustain them.
- Establish standards and benchmarks for effective active bystandership programs.
- Connect ABLE partners, agencies, and community groups across the U.S.