Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time Monday, March 2, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect. All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Wolff Floor Maps
- Circulation Desk; Reference Desk; International Reserve Materials; Computers; Scanner; Printers; Copiers; GoCard Station; International Law Materials, General Subjects Materials (International Relations, Political Science, etc)
- Lexis/Westlaw Printers; International Computer Learning Center; Printer; Group Study Rooms; International Media (microformats, DVDs); Foreign Law Collection; Bound Journals
Wolff Call Numbers (INTL)
- A to J Wolff Lower Level
- General Works, Philos., Soc. Sci., Econ., etc. if related to international or foreign law. Most books in this call number range are in Williams.
- JZ Wolff Lower Level
- International Relations
- K1 to K30 Wolff Upper Level
- Bound journals. Recent issues are behind the Wolff Circulation Desk
- K31 to 7720 Wolff Lower Level
- General Law, Comparative Law, Conflict of Laws
- KB Wolff Upper Level
- Jewish Law, Islamic Law, Canon Law
- KD to KE Wolff Upper Level
- British and Irish Law, Law of the Americas, Canadian Law
- KF Wolff Upper Level
- Selected U.S. materials as related to international or foreign law. Most books in this call number range are in Williams.
- KG to KW Wolff Upper Level
- Other foreign law jurisdictions
- KZ, KZA, KZD Wolff Lower Level
- International Law
- L to Z Wolff Lower Level
- Education, Science, Medical, etc. if related to international or foreign law. Most books in this call number range are in Williams.