Legal Research Classes
The Georgetown Law Library offers various legal research classes throughout the year on topics such as research strategy and cost-effective legal research. Westlaw, LexisNexis, and other database vendors also offer classes on how to use their products to do legal research.
Legal Research & Writing Classes Signup (LRW)
For help with the online sign-up system or other questions about these classes, please contact the Reference Desk (email@example.com) or Christine Ciambella (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
- Monday, March 16, 3:30 (CLC)
All classes are open to all LRW sections. This is a lecture-based presentation so we are using larger room to accommodate more students at once.. Please note the room number for you class. All classes are 55 minutes long.
- Monday, March 23, 3:30 pm, McDonough 140
- Monday, March 23, 4:30 pm, McDonough 140
- Monday, March 30, 3:30 pm, McDonough 140
- Monday, March 30, 4:30 pm, McDonough 140
- Tuesday, March 31, 9:00 am, McDonough 109
- Tuesday, March 31, 12:00 pm, McDonough 109
- Wednesday, April 1, 3:30 pm, McDonough 141
- Thursday, April 2, 1:20 pm, McDonough 110
- Thursday, April 2, 2:20 pm, McDonough 110