Gmail and G Suite Resources
G Suite is a cloud based service from Google which includes a set of intelligent apps that allow for users to email, schedule meetings, events and reminders using Google Calendar, create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more from anywhere. It allows users to store, share and collaborate with anyone, while allowing access to your items in one place, from anywhere (Google Drive).
Learn more about Gmail, or G Suite Apps and Training
G Suite For Beginners
- Use this G Suite Quickstart Guide to familiarize yourself with all of the G Suite Applications in 7 easy steps
- Learn about all of the GSuite applications with the G Suite Learning Center
Using Google Calendars
- Schedule events, create reminders, share and view colleague’s calendars, and create team calendars. Learn more at the Google Calendar training site.
- Learn How to Manage multiple calendars. See the Google Calendar guide for Administrative Assistants.
Google Groups at Georgetown
- A Google Group is used to forward messages to one or more individuals within the Georgetown community.
- Find Existing Google Groups that you are a part of or create a new Group
- Find a Distribution List
Contacts at Georgetown
- Search and find, or verify any active Georgetown email address in Gmail
- Save your email contacts to your Gmail Contacts
- Create Contact Groups of frequent contacts (Different from Google Groups)
Sign up for Training
The Law Center offers in person Training Opportunities for Gmail and G Suite Applications. Sign up for one of our G Suite Trainings.