Reunion Cups and Giving
Make your gift today and be counted with your class! All gifts and pledges made to Georgetown Law before December 31, 2019 count toward class participation and fundraising goals.
Every gift, regardless of size, helps Georgetown Law in a meaningful way. A Reunion gift is a practical and visible vote of confidence in your alma mater, and ensures that current and future students have the same opportunities afforded to previous classes. Make your gift!
Awarded to the class that has the highest percentage of classmates making a gift or pledge to the Law Center.
Awarded to the class that raises the most funds for the Law Center.
Awarded to the class with the highest number of classmates attending Reunion Weekend.
Awarded to the class with the highest percentage of classmates who are members of Georgetown’s Legacy Society.
Awarded to the class with the highest percentage of classmates who are members of Georgetown’s Loyalty Society.
What counts as a Reunion gift?
- Gifts and pledges to the Law Center made between July 1, 2018 and December 31, 2019, including all gifts and pledges to the Law Annual Fund.
- All funds of a multi-year pledge to the Law Center, though full payment of the pledge may be spread over a period of up to 5 years.
- Law Center gifts designated for a specific purpose, such as endowed scholarships, clinics, journals and the library.
- All corporate matching gifts.
- Planned gifts, such as a bequest or charitable remainder trust naming Georgetown Law as the beneficiary. Explore more information about planned giving.
For more information about Reunion giving, please contact the Law Annual Fund via email.