We invite you to submit an article to be considered for publication in the Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy. GJPLP will consider law review articles as well as case studies, case comments, and narrative submissions for publication. GJPLP welcomes all methodologies and seeks innovative approaches to poverty law and policy.
If published in GJPLP, your work will be distributed to attorneys, politicians, policy makers, academics, students, public interest groups and service providers nationwide. With your involvement, GJPLP can continue to play a key role in forging the debate on poverty issues domestically and internationally by raising awareness, offering analysis, and crafting solutions.
Submission guidelines are as follows:
- Submissions should be typed and double spaced (footnotes single spaced) with one-inch margins on all sides. Times New Roman, 12 point, is the preferred font.
- Footnotes should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (most recent edition) which is published by the Harvard Law Review Association.
- Please include the author’s name, telephone number, and email address, as well as the title and a summary of the article.
- Manuscripts should be submitted to GJPLP by email to the journal’s Articles Solicitation and Selection Editors at email@example.com .
- Unsolicited manuscripts are also welcome. All Journals reserve the right, at any time, to accept or reject any article, note or comment, outright or conditionally.
The Journal’s mailing address is:
Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law and Policy
Office of Journal Administration
Georgetown University Law Center
600 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 662-9425
Fax: (202) 347-2570