Work With Us
The Workers’ Right Institute (WRI) places special emphasis on protecting and building low wage worker power with particular attention to the intersections of labor rights, race, class, gender, and immigration. The WRI is committed to innovative legal, policy, and participatory-research initiatives.
The Workers’ Rights Institute (WRI) works in collaboration with worker centers, worker organizations, labor unions, lawyers, academics, and other coalitions that focus on low wage workers. The WRI currently has openings for part-time Research Assistants (RAs). Research Assistants will work closely with the staff and the faculty director, including on various research projects and project support.
– Interest in Labor Law, Employment Law, Labor Organizing, Community Organizing,
and issues affecting low-wage workers.
– Strong analytical, writing, and research skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Detail-oriented and able to work well in a remote environment.
– A current Georgetown Law Student.
RAs are expected to work 10-20 hrs/week.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com
Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule a virtual interview.