In this virtual event, Dean William M. Treanor welcomes faculty members who have been witness to one third of Georgetown Law’s history. This conversation features faculty members sharing firsthand perspectives on the past 50 years at Georgetown Law, with a special focus on the school’s increasing academic preeminence, the development of the campus, and growth in campus diversity, global programming, the clinics, and more.
Daniel R. Ernst, Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Legal History, moderates a panel featuring:
- James V. Feinerman, James and Catherine Denny Chair in Democratic Capitalism; James M. Morita Professor of Asian Legal Studies; Co-Director, Georgetown Law Asia
- Patricia A. King, Professor Emerita
- Wallace J. Mlyniec (L’70), Lupo-Ricci Professor of Clinical Legal Studies; Senior Counsel, Juvenile Justice Clinic
- James C. Oldham, St. Thomas More Professor of Law and Legal History
- Elizabeth Hayes Patterson, Professor Emerita
Please check out the recording above to hear about Georgetown Law’s history of progress.