Graff v. Aberdeen Enterprizes II, Inc.
ICAP represents plaintiffs challenging Oklahoma’s predatory scheme for collecting debt from the indigent.
ICAP has partnered with Civil Rights Corps to represent Plaintiffs in this case.
- 4/10/23 – Opinion issued by Tenth Circuit reversing dismissal and remanding to district court for further proceedings
- 3/10/22 – Filed a supplemental brief in the Tenth Circuit
- 12/6/21 – Filed a reply brief in the Tenth Circuit
- 8/6/21 – Filed an opening brief in the Tenth Circuit
- 3/12/21 – Opinion and order issued by district court granting motion to dismiss
- 11/30/18 – Filed briefs in response to motions to dismiss from thirteen groups of defendants:
- 9/21/18 – Filed an amended complaint
- 2/1/18 – Filed a complaint challenging Oklahoma’s predatory scheme for collecting debt from the indigent as well as an accompanying motion for a temporary restraining order