Faculty Scholarship Database
Patricia King View complete profile
Patricia A. King
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Biolaw: A Legal and Ethical Reporter on Medicine, Health Care, and Bioengineering (Patricia A. King & James Childress eds., Bethesda, Md.: University Publications of America 2005-2007) (publishing bimonthly updates). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Lawrence O. Gostin & Judith C. Areen, Law, Medicine and Ethics (New York: Foundation Press 2006). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Judith C. Areen, Steven Goldberg, Lawrence O. Gostin & Peter D. Jacobson, Law, Science and Medicine (New York: Foundation Press 3d ed. 2005). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Judith C. Areen, Steven Goldberg, Lawrence O. Gostin & Alexander M. Capron, Law, Science and Medicine (New York: Foundation Press 2d ed. Supp. 2000).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Patricia A. King, Michael L. Fortun, Evelynn M. Hammonds, Caryn Lerman, Alexandra E. Shields & Patrick F. Sullivan, The Use of Race Variables in Genetic Studies of Complex Traits and the Goal of Reducing Health Disparities: A Transdisciplinary Perspective, 60 Am. Psych. 77-103 (2005). [W]
- Patricia A. King, Reflections on Race and Bioethics in the United States, 14 Health Matrix 149-153 (2004). [HEIN] [W]
- Patricia A. King et al., Safety Issues in Cell-Based Intervention Trials, 80 Fertility & Sterility 1077-1085 (2003).
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Patricia A. King, Race, Equity, Health Policy, and the African American Community, in African American Bioethics: Culture, Race, and Identity 67-92 (Lawrence J. Prograis, Jr. & Edmund D. Pellegrino eds., Wash., D.C.: Georgetown University Press 2007). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Justice Beyond Belmont, in Belmont Revisited: Ethical Principles For Research With Human Subjects 136-147 (James F. Childress, Eric Mark Meslin & Harold T. Shapiro eds., Wash., D.C.: Georgetown University Press 2005). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Dangers of Difference, in Tuskegee's Truths: Rethinking the Tuskegee Syphilis Study 424-430 (Susan M. Reverby ed., Durham, N.C.: University of North Carolina Press 2000). [BOOK]
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Patricia A. King, Disruptive Inmates, 67 Fed. Probation 65-66 (2003) (reviewing Kenneth Adams & Hans Toch, Acting Out: Maladaptive Behavior in Confinement (2002)). [HEIN] [W]
- Patricia A. King et al., Public Stem Cell Banks: Considerations of Justice in Stem Cell Research and Therapy, Hastings Center Rep., Nov./Dec. 2003, at 13-27.