Georgetown Law Open on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
The Law Center is open today with Liberal Leave and Instructional Continuity in place. Classes start at their normal time. Emergency employees report on time.
Faculty Scholarship Database
Patricia A. King
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Biolaw: A Legal and Ethical Reporter on Medicine, Health Care, and Bioengineering (Patricia A. King & James Childress eds., Bethesda, Md.: University Publications of America 2005-2007) (publishing bimonthly updates). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Lawrence O. Gostin & Judith C. Areen, Law, Medicine and Ethics (New York: Foundation Press 2006). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Judith C. Areen, Steven Goldberg, Lawrence O. Gostin & Peter D. Jacobson, Law, Science and Medicine (New York: Foundation Press 3d ed. 2005). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Judith C. Areen, Steven Goldberg, Lawrence O. Gostin & Alexander M. Capron, Law, Science and Medicine (New York: Foundation Press 2d ed. Supp. 2000).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Patricia A. King, Michael L. Fortun, Evelynn M. Hammonds, Caryn Lerman, Alexandra E. Shields & Patrick F. Sullivan, The Use of Race Variables in Genetic Studies of Complex Traits and the Goal of Reducing Health Disparities: A Transdisciplinary Perspective, 60 Am. Psych. 77-103 (2005). [W]
- Patricia A. King, Reflections on Race and Bioethics in the United States, 14 Health Matrix 149-153 (2004). [HEIN] [W]
- Patricia A. King et al., Safety Issues in Cell-Based Intervention Trials, 80 Fertility & Sterility 1077-1085 (2003).
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Patricia A. King, Race, Equity, Health Policy, and the African American Community, in African American Bioethics: Culture, Race, and Identity 67-92 (Lawrence J. Prograis, Jr. & Edmund D. Pellegrino eds., Wash., D.C.: Georgetown University Press 2007). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Justice Beyond Belmont, in Belmont Revisited: Ethical Principles For Research With Human Subjects 136-147 (James F. Childress, Eric Mark Meslin & Harold T. Shapiro eds., Wash., D.C.: Georgetown University Press 2005). [BOOK]
- Patricia A. King, Dangers of Difference, in Tuskegee's Truths: Rethinking the Tuskegee Syphilis Study 424-430 (Susan M. Reverby ed., Durham, N.C.: University of North Carolina Press 2000). [BOOK]
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Patricia A. King, Disruptive Inmates, 67 Fed. Probation 65-66 (2003) (reviewing Kenneth Adams & Hans Toch, Acting Out: Maladaptive Behavior in Confinement (2002)). [HEIN] [W]
- Patricia A. King et al., Public Stem Cell Banks: Considerations of Justice in Stem Cell Research and Therapy, Hastings Center Rep., Nov./Dec. 2003, at 13-27.