Faculty Scholarship Database
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Benn McGrady, Trade and Public Health: The WTO, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Diet (New York: Cambridge University Press 2011). [BOOK]
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Benn McGrady & Alexandra Jones, Tobacco Control and Beyond: The Broader Implications of United States—Clove Cigarettes for Non-Communicable Diseases, 39 Am. J.L. & Med. 265-289 (2013). [HEIN] [W]
- Benn McGrady & Christina S. Ho, Identifying Gaps in International Food Safety Regulation, 66 Food & Drug L.J. 183-202 (2011). [HEIN] [W]
- Benn McGrady & Neil Boister, Why and How To Make a Treaty Crime of Medicine Counterfeiting: A Reply to Attaran, Bate and Kendall, 9 J. Int'l Crim. Just. 947-951 (2011). [WWW]
- Benn McGrady, Necessity Exceptions in WTO Law: Retreaded Tyres, Regulatory Purpose and Cumulative Regulatory Measures, 12 J. Int'l Econ. L. 153-173 (2009).
- Benn McGrady, TRIPs and Trademarks: The Case of Tobacco, 3 World Trade Rev. 53-82 (2004). [W]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Benn McGrady, Implications of Ongoing Trade and Investment Disputes Concerning Tobacco: Philip Morris v. Uruguay, in Public Health and Plain Packaging of Cigarettes: Legal Issues 173-199 (Tania Voon, Andrew D. Mitchell & Jonathan Liberman with Glyn Ayres eds., Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar 2012). [BOOK]