Faculty Scholarship Database
Jill A. Smith
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Jill A. Smith, 87 Libr. Q. 75-76 (2017) (reviewing Getting the Word Out: Academic Libraries as Scholarly Publishers (Maria Bonn & Mike Furlough eds. (2015)).
- Jill A. Smith, 87 Libr. Q. 173-174 (2017) (reviewing Julie Artman, Jeff Sundquist & Douglas R. Dechow, The Craft of Librarian Instruction: Using Acting Techniques to Create Your Teaching Presence (2016)).
- Jill A. Smith, 84 Libr. Q. 248-250 (2014) (reviewing James S. Heller, Paul Hellyer & Benjamin J. Keele, The Librarian's Copyright Companion (2d ed. 2012)).
- Jill A. Smith, 84 Libr. Q. 250-252 (2014) (reviewing Web Search Engine Research (Dirk Lewandowski ed., 2012)).
- Jill A. Smith, 84 Libr. Q. 512-514 (2014) (reviewing Law Librarianship in the Digital Age (Ellyssa Kroski ed., 2014)).
- Jill A. Smith, 83 Libr. Q. 81-83 (2013) (reviewing John N. Gathegi, The Digital Librarian’s Legal Handbook (2012)).
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Jill A. Smith, Diana Roberto Donahoe & Matthew L. Zimmerman, Georgetown Law Library Tackles E-Publishing and Provides Affordable Online LRW Textbook to Students, Law Libr. Lights, Winter 2016, at 25-27.
- Jill A. Smith, Haiku Deck, Law Libr. Lights, Winter 2016, at 28-31. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Jill A. Smith, What We [Should] Think About When We Think About Technology, Law Libr. Lights, Spring 2016, at 9-10. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Jill A. Smith, Technology and Tradition: Managing Technology Requests Using Basic Library Science Techniques, AALL Spectrum, June 2012, at 11-12. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Jill A. Smith, Universal Truths I Learned on the Mat: What Being a Yoga Instructor Taught Me About Teaching, Law Libr. Lights, Winter 2010, at 24-25. [HEIN] [WWW]