Faculty Scholarship Database
Jamillah Williams View complete profile
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Jamillah B. Williams, Accountability as a Debiasing Strategy: Does Race Matter?, Iowa L. Rev. (forthcoming). [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Jamillah B. Williams, Status Processes and Organizational Inequality: Do Diversity Strategies Hurt or Help Racial-Ethnic Inclusion?, (working paper).
- Jamillah B. Williams, Diversity, Status, and Trust: Meaningful Integration in Contemporary Organizations, (working paper).
- Jamillah B. Williams, Elusive Inclusion: Antidiscrimination Law and the Business Case for Diversity, (working paper).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Jamillah B. Williams, Breaking Down Bias: Legal Mandates vs. Corporate Interests, 92 Wash. L. Rev. 1473-1513 (2017). [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Jamillah Bowman, Bridget V. Ammon & Roger Mourad, Who Are Our Students? Cluster Analysis as a Tool for Understanding Community College Student Populations, 16 J. Applied Res. Community C. 32-44 (2008).
U.S. Supreme Court Briefs
- Brief of 823 Social Scientists as Amici Curiae in Support of Respondents, Fisher v. Univ. of Tex. at Austin, No. 14-981 (U.S. Oct. 30, 2015).