Faculty Scholarship Database
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Legal Aspects of Brexit: Implications of the United Kingdom's Decision to Withdraw from the European Union (Jennifer A. Hillman & Gary Horlick eds., Wash., D.C.: Institute of International Economic Law 2017). [BOOK]
- Jennifer A. Hillman, Joost Pauwelyn & Andrew T. Guzman, International Trade Law (New York: Wolters Kluwer 3d ed. 2016).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Jennifer A. Hillman & Chad P. Brown, Foot-and-Mouth Disease and Argentina's Beef Exports: The WTO's US–Animals Dispute, 16 World Trade Rev. 253-277 (2017). [W] [SSRN]
- Jennifer A. Hillman, Independence at the Top of the Triangle: Best Resolution of the Judicial Trilemma?, 111 Am. J. Int'l L. (Unbound) 364-368 (2017). [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Jennifer A. Hillman & Chad P. Brown, Bird Flu, the OIE, and National Regulation: The WTO's India–Agricultural Products Dispute, 15 World Trade Rev. 235-257 (2016). [W] [SSRN]
- Jennifer A. Hillman, An Emerging International Rule of Law?—The WTO Dispute Settlement System’s Role in Its Evolution, 42 Ottawa L. Rev. 269-284 (2010-2011). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law] [WWW]
- Jennifer A. Hillman, Conflicts Between Dispute Settlement Mechanisms in Regional Trade Agreements and the WTO — What Should the WTO Do?, 42 Cornell Int'l L.J. 193-208 (2009). [HEIN] [W] [SSRN] [Gtown Law] [WWW]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Jennifer A. Hillman, Dispute Settlement Mechanism, in Trans-Pacific Partnership: An Assessment 213-232 (Cathleen Cimino-Isaacs & Jeffrey J. Schott eds., Wash., D.C.: Peterson Institute for International Economics 2016). [BOOK]
- Jennifer A. Hillman, Moving Towards an International Rule of Law? The Role of the GATT and the WTO in Its Development, in A History of Law and Lawyers in the GATT/WTO: The Development of the Rule of Law in the Multilateral Trading System 60-75 (Gabrielle Marceau ed., Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge University Press 2015). [BOOK]