Faculty Scholarship Database
Note: This bibliography changes the order of authors so that Georgetown authors are listed first.
- Legal Aspects of Brexit: Implications of the United Kingdom's Decision to Withdraw from the European Union (Jennifer A. Hillman & Gary Horlick eds., Wash., D.C.: Institute of International Economic Law 2017). [BOOK]
- Jennifer A. Hillman, Joost Pauwelyn & Andrew T. Guzman, International Trade Law (New York: Wolters Kluwer 3d ed. 2016).
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Jennifer A. Hillman & Chad P. Brown, Foot-and-Mouth Disease and Argentina's Beef Exports: The WTO's US–Animals Dispute, 16 World Trade Rev. 253-277 (2017). [W]
- Jennifer A. Hillman & Chad P. Brown, Bird Flu, the OIE, and National Regulation: The WTO's India–Agricultural Products Dispute, 15 World Trade Rev. 235-257 (2016). [W]
Book Chapters and Collected Works
- Jennifer A. Hillman, Dispute Settlement Mechanism, in Trans-Pacific Partnership: An Assessment 213-232 (Cathleen Cimino-Isaacs & Jeffrey J. Schott eds., Wash., D.C.: Peterson Institute for International Economics 2016). [BOOK]