This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Nevada.
- UNLV Law Library Research Guide
- Nevada State Documents Bibliography: Legal Publications and Related Material (Ann S. Jarrell and G. LeGrande Fletcher) KFN675 .H46 2000
- G. LeGrande Fletcher, Nevada Practice Materials: A Selective Annotated Bibliography, 91 Law Libr. J. 313 (1999).
Statutes & Legislation
- Nevada Constitution (Nevada Legislature)
- Nevada Historical Documents (Nevada Legislature)
Original constitution, constitutional convention proceedings, and more.
- Session Laws:
- Session Information (Nevada Legislature)
Bills, journals, calendars, and more starting in 1985 (more material available in later years).
- Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau Research Library
This site provides links to legislative materials as well as a legislative history research tutorial and over 3,100 compiled legislative histories.
Regulations & Agencies
- Nevada Administrative Code
- Nevada Register of Administrative Regulations
- Governor's Office
- State Agencies
- Nevada Attorney General
- Attorney General Opinions
Cases & Courts
- Nevada Courts Home Page
- Nevada Supreme Court
- Nevada Court Rules (Nevada Judiciary)
- Court & Judicial Statistics
- Nevada Cities and Counties (from the State of Nevada)
- Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Municipal Codes
State Law Reviews & Bar Journals
- Nevada Law Journal
- Nevada Lawyer
- Legal Encyclopedia: There is no general legal encyclopedia for Nevada.
- NV.gov (official state website)
- State Bar of Nevada
- University & Community College System
- Legal Information Institute: Nevada
- Library of Congress Guide to Law Online: Nevada
- FindLaw: Nevada
- Nevada Legal Resources Directory (Legal Electronic Assistance for Nevadans)
- Nevada Gaming Commission & State Gaming Control Board
- State Library and Archives
- Tax Forms (Nevada Department of Taxation)
- Nevada Law Blogs
Updated 9/14 (JZ)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).