This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Idaho.
- Internet: Idaho Legal Research Guides (University of Idaho Law Library)
STATUTES & LEGISLATION
- Lexis: IDCNST
- Bloomberg Law: Idaho Constitution
- Print: Idaho Code KF130 1947 .A2 (Subscription cancelled in 2012)
- Internet: Idaho Statutes
- Session Laws:
REGULATIONS & AGENCIES
- Print: Idaho Administrative Code KFI35 .A2 (Print not available after 2004).
- Internet: Office of Administrative Rules (Includes full text of Administrative Code, 2000 - current; Administrative Bulletin, 11/95 to current)
- Governor's Office
- Governor's Executive Orders (current governor)
- Attorney General Opinions:
CASES & COURTS
- Pacific Reporter (1st series, 1884-1931) KF135 .P2 (Official)
- Pacific Reporter. Second Series. (1931-1988) KF135 .P212 (Official)
- West's Pacific Reporter. Second Series. (1988-2000) KF135 .P212 (Official)
- West's Pacific Reporter. Third Series. (2000- ) KF135 .P213 (Official) (Subscription cancelled in 2012).
- Idaho Reports KFI45 .A2 (Unofficial) (Subscription cancelled in 2012).
- Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions (1/1997 - ) (FindLaw)
- Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions - Searchable Index
- Idaho Supreme Court Records & Briefs (Univ. of Idaho, Jan. 2010 - )
STATE LAW REVIEWS & BAR JOURNALS
- State Bar
- Formal Ethics Opinions of the Idaho State Bar (No. 1, 1944 - No. 136, 1999)
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- Westlaw: Not available
- Lexis: IDETH (coverage varies by court/jurisdictiont)
- Print: There is no general legal encyclopedia for Idaho.
Updated 06/2013 (ET)
Links updated 07/2012 (ET)
Links updated 06/2011 (ET)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).