Due Process Blog: Research News
- Looking for a news article? Use the Newspaper Research Guide | Posted on April 10, 2014
- Researching the Legal Aspects of the Crimean Crisis | Posted on March 18, 2014
- 2014 Law Library Student Survey – Runs through March 24 | Posted on March 17, 2014
- Law360 on LexisAdvance | Posted on February 27, 2014
- New Tutorial – Borrowing Materials from Non-Georgetown Libraries | Posted on February 24, 2014
View our updated Databases access page to search and access all library databases. This is great tool to quickly discover sources by category, description or title.
Our reorganized and expanded list of Library Tutorials provides access to more than thirty separate tutorials on legal research, specialized databases and other research tasks.
Did you know you can check out DVDs from the library? Check out the Georgetown Library in The Pelican Brief, by John Grisham. DVDs can be found in the Loewinger Lounge and can be checked out for 3 days.
Frequently Used Databases
- Academic Search Premier
- Bloomberg BNA Library
- Bloomberg Law
- Cambridge Journals
- CCH IntelliConnect
- E-Journal Finder
- Google Scholar
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Legal Periodicals & Books
- Oxford Journals
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Research Library
- RIA Checkpoint
- Westlaw / TWEN