Requests can be made by going to the bibliographic record of the item that you are interested in. Then click on the "Request" button at the top of the screen and fill in the information specified. At any time you can check on your outstanding requests by using "My Library Account."
Types of Requests
- You can recall an time if it is check out by another patron.
- You can ask for an item to be retrieved from off-campus storage.
- You can request a search for an item when you cannot find it on the shelf.
- Students: You can request that an item be pulled from the shelf and held for you at the Circulation Desk of your choosing.
- Faculty members: You cam request that an item be pulled from the shelf and delivered to your office.