Working Papers at Georgetown Law
Working Paper Series
Georgetown Law hosts working paper series at the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) and the Scholarly Commons. These series archive scholarly works and reports by Georgetown Law faculty, students and institutes.
To promote awareness of Georgetown Law scholarship, we invite faculty and institutes to post their work to SSRN and the Scholarly Commons. There are two ways to post your work:
- Submit papers to the Law Library (NetID & password required).
- Grant the Law Library permission to monitor your scholarship and automatically include your published works. We would only seek permission for works with multiple authors since all authors would need to approve to take advantage of this service. E-mail email@example.com
Receive Personalized Email Notifications from SSRN and the Scholarly Commons
You can keep abreast of scholarship produced at Georgetown Law by subscribing to subject-specific e-mail newsletters from SSRN and the Scholarly Commons. These periodic newsletters provide the abstracts of papers submitted to the respective services.
Complete List of Georgetown Working Papers Series
- Georgetown Law Faculty Working Papers
- Georgetown Law Faculty Publications
- Georgetown University: O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law Scholarship
- Georgetown Law Graduate Paper Series
- Georgetown Law Historic Preservation Papers Series
- Georgetown Law Student Prize Paper Series