Alumni & Visitor Resources
Who May Use the Library
Georgetown Law Library is open to:
- current Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff;
- Georgetown Law alumni;
- members of the Law Library's Friends of the Library program;
- members of the Law Library's Public Patron Program;
- pre-authorized Visiting Scholars and Visiting Researchers; and
- current students and faculty of other law schools.
Members of these groups must present government-issued photo identification when they visit the Library. Only current Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff have borrowing privileges.
Due Process Blog: News for Alumni
- Results of the 2017 Student Library Survey | April 28, 2017
- Extended Library Hours and Access Restrictions During Exams | April 21, 2017
- Extended Library Hours and Access Restrictions During Exams | December 5, 2016
- Library catalog outage on Thursday, August 18th | August 16, 2016
- Carpeting update | June 27, 2016